Saturday, 23 July 2011

Day Fifteen - Vintage Postcards

I thought I would share some info about the paper I created on yesterday's freebie as one of the ladies who downloaded it recognised some the names. I have a picture of my great grandmdother which has some lovely artwork on the backside which was my inspiration for yesterdays paper. I have been trying to find out some history about the photographers Williams & Williams without much success, but I do know that this picture is likely to be over 100 years old!

  




















I have a small colection of vintage postcards which have been kept in the family bible and I have decided to share a few of these with you in today's freebie, I do hope you will find a use for them in your scrapbooking or craft work.

A few photo's of the bible where I found the postcards


Sarah An Speed is the lady in the photo above.


There is a total thirteen children !!

I dont have a photo of the cover of my bible and another family member has it at the moment, but here is an exact photo of the one I own.





Now for today's preview and freebie link..... 



Post a Comment