Monday 25 July 2011

Day Seventeen Freebie - Vintage Stitched Journal Mat

Hi all, hope you had a great weekend and enjoyed the good weather while it was around. Well day seventeen here is here and past the half way mark, you have thirteen days to grab all these freebies before they all go into one kit to go on sale.

Which leads me onto my good news as I will be putting my kits on sale for the first time at Digi Sisters on the 1st September, Digi Sisters is a new scrapbooking site and I am quite excited about being part of something new, hope you have time to come along and visit.


1 comment:

Shayna said...

Thank you so much!!!!!!! I love these!!!!!!

Have you found a name for your kit???? If not may I suggest:

Oh So Vintage
Days Gone By
Vintage Love
All Our Yesterdays
Never Forgotten
Always In Style
Vintage Chic
Remember When

hugs,
Shayna