Friday 8 July 2011

Freebie A Day For A Month!!

Hi all a quick post for you today, I was listing some idea's last night for my blog here and have decided it would be great fun to do a freebie a day for you so that will be my challenge for the month and providing life doesn't get in the way I will be posting one freebie a day for the next month :-) do you like that idea.

Vintage will be the theme so I hope to have some great freebies coming up for your heritage pages and the first one up today is a vintage frame, I hope you like it.



7 comments:

deerwilderness said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful frame.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

melliel said...

Thank you for the victorian frames! Love the theme & I will be back.

Lois B said...

Wow! I have been looking and looking for old vintage frames. Thank you so much. I hope you have some more frames to share. I have several photos of my grandparents in those old cardboard like oval frames.

Thanks again for sharing and I look forward to coming back each day.

Anonymous said...

Really nice --Thank you !

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much :)

Donna said...

Thanks a lot!