Tuesday 4 October 2011

Time To Celebrate and A Freebie

Some of you maybe aware that I was joining forces with Digi Sisters and opening up shop for the first time on the 1st of September, well I guess I am a little late in confirming all the details but I am hoping I will be forgiven as I threw myself into getting my kits uploaded and designing as much as I could to be ready to go and of course there are always the bhind the scenes stuff that needs your attention like challenges and being present in the forums.

So wow what a month September was for me and plenty to celebrate, as my first month has gone very well indeed and I have had loads of fun while being extremely busy. I really hope you will come and visit us at Digi Sisters, they are a brand new shop and becoming more popular with each new day which is fabulous to have the opportunity to welcome new faces. We have lots of great challenges that you may want to join in with.

The sad news is that most of my kits I had as freebies are now longer available, but don't worry there will be lots of  new freebies available of the coming months. The first one I would like to share with you is a quickpage created by Kristal our CT Member at Digi Sisters, she has done a awesome job with her layouts and very kindly made this freebie for you.

Kristal used the Lazy Daisy Kit created in soft colours with a floral theme thee is no shortage of elements here


Lazy Daisy is available at Digi Sisters


 
Here are a couple of LO Kristal created using the above kit, you can see some more great LO's by Kristal at Kristal Kreations

 



and your freebie QP preview



I have some more freebies by our CT later this week, so hope you can stay tuned.


1 comment:

cjpeterson38 said...

This is so cute. Do you have a newsletter? I would like to receive it. cjpeterson38@hotmail.com