Tuesday 6 March 2012

To Much To Tell And A Freebie

I really don't know where to start today, I just should not leave so long between posts or write myself a list, yes I need to be more organised. I guess you may need a cup of coffee to keep you going if read through the whole of this post hahaha.

OK I think I will start with the new challenge I am hosting at the Den, it is a heritage challenge and this month I have chosen People Of  Influence, to get all the info and join us for some fun visit the Den here, I am toying with the idea of a freebie for all those who participate, just need to find some time to sort that one out and with spring well on its way that could be another juggling act to do lol.

Here is the page I done just to give you a bit of inspiration...


In my last post which was eerrrrrrm how long a go did you say... ok I will forget that one, so i showed you a sneak peek at my new kit which has actually been in store for a few days now but finally here it is on here for you.



I made this freebie for digital design den members its free to join, so to get this freebie just register at the digital design den here and go to this page to download your freebie. Actually the den has lots of freebies available for its members so it is worth registering


 My next new kit was released just this week with Mothers Day in mind and in soft Duck Egg Blue colours this kit is perfect for everyday use too. I also have a freebie frame and tag for this kit but again you will need to register at digital design den forum here.



To get this freebie register at the den (links above) and then get your freebie at this page here 


Well that's about it for now, I am just out to do some photography work with the dog in tow I might add, he wont let me out without him rofl so hope your all having a great week and see you soon.

No comments: