Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Stores

A little late on the mark here but I would like to wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year and hope you all had a great Christmas, it is such a busy month I am afraid once again my blog has suffered with the update situation and it is only just today that I realized that I have not even announced the opening of my new stores. Since the Digital Design Den closed down at the end of November I have joined two new stores, my first store is at E-scape and Scraps and more recently I joined Nuts 4 Digi - I am just in the process of uploading my kits but hope to have all my products in both stores by the end of January, I may be being a little optimistic but if life treats me good with not to many of the life's distractions which we are all subjected to I should be be able to knock that of my to do list, so fingers crossed.

Here are some layouts the CT teams have created using some of the kits which are already in store, I have added a couple of my own too, which you have already seen in the past from the design den...

Created using Softly Spoken you can find this kit at Nuts 4 Digi and E-scape and Scraps Softly Spoken is also available as bundle with some lovely cluster frames and a Journal Tabs Pack.




















Created using Shabby Autumn available at E-scape and Scraps and Nuts 4 Digi, also available as a bundle.

























These were created with Grandma's Sewing Attic a vintage heritage kit also available at both stores
E-scape and Scraps and Nuts 4 Digi










These two layouts were created using the mega kit Downton Era and is available at both stores Escape and Scraps and Nuts 4 Digi

You can purchase the whole bundle or just the individual categories, see the previews below for the categories available.
















Phew that was a long post if you are still with me here, thank you for reading, hope to see you again soon.  ooopps nearly forgot you can also pick up my freebie frame cluster from Shabby Autumn in store here, that's if you haven't already got it.

Picture is linked.



















No comments: